Bring your own controller
Edit 4/9/16: So a new glitch was just discovered with Alex and we have a tournament today.
- Desync wireless controllers before your match.
[Home > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth Devices > Delete Controllers]
- If a pad sync issue pauses your match it can be played from unpause if both players agree. If either disagrees it is replayed from scratch.
- Bring your own controller.
- Games are played best two out of three games till finals.
- Finals (winners finals, losers finals, grand finals) are played best three out of five games.
- If your game has 10+ players the pot is split 70/20/10 between the top 3.
- If your game has under 10 players the pot is split 80/20 between the top 2.
- Every tournament is a double elimination bracket.
- A pause or pressed home button will cause the responsible party to forfeit that game.
- If one or more players requests, blind selection can be used.
- The loser may change characters. The winner must keep his or her character.
- NO turbo functions or button macros are allowed. Buttons mapped to two or three inputs for throws or Ultras are permitted.
- If players cannot agree on a stage within 30 seconds, Training Stage must be used.
- Failure to report your match to the staff member running your pool will result in a coin toss to determine who won. Seriously. REPORT YOUR MATCHES.
- Be there when we call your name, or you may be disqualified.
- Respect your fellow players. No racial epithets, threats, or other malarkey.
- The player may play either ratio 1, 2 or 3. IF the player chooses ratio 2 or 3, and they win their first set, they must keep their team order, but may re-select their assists.